NEW YORK, NY– April 25, 2019
Westwood One, the largest audio network in the U.S., is celebrating the hottest artists in music as official promotional partners of the “2019 Billboard Music Awards.”
Westwood One, through its partnership with dick clark productions, will offer its broadcast partners, stations, advertisers, and music fans a myriad of branded content and promotions across multiple platforms.
In addition, Westwood One will welcome more than 20 CHR/Top 40 stations and national shows to its Westwood One Backstage at the Billboard Music Awards event with live performances and celebrity interviews during rehearsals the day before the 2019 Billboard Music Awards at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
WHO: Westwood One, national and local radio stations, music artists, celebrities and more.
WHAT: As official promotional partners of the Billboard Music Awards, Westwood One will provide branded multi-platform content plus live performances and interviews from the dynamic Westwood One Backstage at the Billboard Music Awards, along with on-air coverage leading up to and including the night of the 2019 Billboard Music Awards:
- 10 Tune-In Highlights — :30 features running now through May 1, 6 am to Midnight. Hosted by Jayde Donovan for Hot AC, AC and Top 40/Rhythmic stations
- Two-hour Nomination Special – Airing Saturday, April 27 or Sunday, April 28, 6 am to Midnight. Hosted by Jayde Donovan for Hot AC, AC and Top 40/Rhythmic stations.
- Tuesday, April 30 – Westwood One Backstage at the Billboard Music Awards Radio Row Remote, 11:00 am – 5:00 pm PT at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
- Backstage performers include UMG’s DRAX Project, Hitco’s Brianna Mazzola and 600 Volt/SONY Red’s Whitney Woerz.
- Wednesday, May 1 – Five-hour Red Carpet/Broadcast Companion/Wrap-Up Show.
- Red Carpet: Hosted by Jayde Donovan
- Hot AC/AC Format: Hosted by Adam Bomb and The Bert Show’s Kristin Klingshirn
- Top 40/Rhythmic: Hosted by Zach Sang Show
WHERE: Westwood One Backstage at the Billboard Music Awards takes place in the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV
The 2019 Billboard Music Awards will broadcast live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 8:00 pm ET/PT on NBC and will be hosted by Kelly Clarkson.
#WestwoodOne #BBMAs @TheBBMAs
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Neal Bird, email@example.com | (310) 840-4207
PR Contact: Jana Polsky | Westwood One | firstname.lastname@example.org | (212) 641-2101